Color Picker Mobiscroll
Help users find the color they are looking for
- iOS, Android
- 4 years ago
- 1 year ago
Provide a tailored experience across mobile, tablet and desktop
Works across web and hybrid apps.
- Color select Single selection from a number of available preset colors.
- Multiple select Free-form multiple select or fill up a count of colors if specified.
- Select & Refine Select color and refine luminosity in real time.
- Clear selection Let people quickly clear the selected value with a single tap.
- Color preview Show the selected color in the input without requiring users to tap and open the control.
- Vertical or horizontal swiping Navigate the list of colors wither by horizontally or vertically swiping.
- Color presets Have a number of predefined colors the user can pick from.
- Color formats Support multiple color formats, like HEX, RGB or HSL.
- Localization Support multi-lingual apps and serve UI with the correct culture settings.
- RTL Support Support right-to-left languages and rendering.
- Cross platform Deliver great cross-platform web and hybrid apps with adaptable themes.
- Fluid UX Provide a native-like experience with smooth animations and refined controls.
- Theming Customize the look and feel of the UI to match your brand and app.
- Display modes Show the controls in the appropriate way for the context. Top, bottom, center, inline and bubble modes available.
- Event handlers Tap into the lifecycle of the UI control by writing custom event handlers.
- Responsive Improve color selection on mobile, tablet and desktop with a single codebase.
- Accessibility Support people with disabilities and right-to-left cultures with WAI-ARIA support, Section 508, and RTL rendering. Visit the website for all details and start a free trial