Mobiscroll lite for Ionic
UI elements for creating nice forms and pages
- iOS, Android
- 3 years ago
- 1 year ago
A collection of 15 form elements for iOS, Android and Windows
Works across web and hybrid apps. Cross platform for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Single and multiline text Text fields are the backbone of every form. Use it to capture a wide range of properties from plain text to passwords.
- Select styling Similar to the single line input styling, it features a chevron/dropdown arrow to clearly signal the difference between select and text input.
- Buttons Buttons with different states, styles, colors and alignments. Inline or raised, left aligned, right aligned, centered or justified. Full-width buttons supported as well.
- Segmented control Easily lay out two to five options for single and multiple select. Making all options instantly visible lets users make selections with a single interaction instead of at least 3.
- Checkbox and checklist Similar to the native checkbox in functionality but a look and feel that fits with the overall user experience and theme. Features description text, checkbox list and disabled styling.
- Radio buttons Single select for a list of options. Use it instead of the segmented control if there are more items that would fit in a single line.
- Switch Just like the checkbox, the switch lets users turn options on/off. Can be rendered as a list of fields, like the checkbox list or as a stand-alone control.
- Stepper When users need to make small adjustments to values by increasing or decreasing it avoid free-form input and dropdowns. Steppers help in minimizing mistakes, and reduce the number of taps for getting the values right.
- Page & Typography Takes care of setting the background colors, spacing and typographic styling. It makes sure that the content you add shows up nicely on any screen-size.
- Slider Work your way from a monotone, dropdown heavy form to an easily scannable page by switching controls. Consider using sliders for selecting one or multiple values from a range.
- Progress Provide visual feedback to the user. Reduce anxiety and help people understand progress with the control. You can also use it as a completness meter to show how the user does on completing a purchase.
- Rating Provide means for users to rate items with the star rating control. It supports interaction with touch an mouse cursor. Highlight rating on hover and configure for full or half-value rating.
- Alert, Confirm and Propmt Show alert messages, confirmation dialogs and prompt for focused value entry. Supporting platform specific look & feel, make your users feel at home and communicate what they actually need to see.
- Notifications Keep your users up to date with notifications in form of a toast or a snackbar.
- Notes Communicate important messages to users and make them noticed.
What people are saying (about Mobiscroll Lite & Pro products)