Ionic Calendar Mobiscroll
For single-day, multi-day, week select more.
The responsive calendar which perfectly fits into your workflow
Works across the web and hybrid apps.
- Single select Give users the tools to quickly select a date.
- Multiple select Provide means for multiple day selection.
- Week select Let users select not just days one by one, but full weeks as well.
- Month and year change Enable users to easily change years and months without the need of consecutive swiping.
- Vertical or horizontal swiping Show what is best for your audience by using either horizontal or vertical month change.
- Responsive Improve date selection on mobile, tablet and desktop with a single codebase.
- Alternate scroll view Depending on the context render a date scroller instead of the calendar view.
- Fullscreen mode Provide a fullscreen calendar experience when required.
- Multi month Help users visualize two to three months in a row by displaying multiple months.
- Day description Provide helpful information in form of text in day cells.
- Marked days Highlight dates that have a specific meaning to the users. Additionally use icons and text to give it meaning.
- Week counter Provide week in year or week in month counters for a wide range of business use cases.
- Date format Control how the date is formatted. Override localization settings if needed.
- Min & max dates Control the boundaries with min and max settings to limit the options.
- Invalids Disable single days, ranges, days of week or recurring dates.
- Localization Support multi-lingual apps and serve UI with the correct culture settings.
- RTL Support Support right-to-left languages and rendering.
- Cross platform Deliver great cross-platform web and hybrid apps with adaptable themes.
- Fluid UX Provide a native-like experience with smooth animations and refined controls.
- Theming Customize the look and feel of the UI to match your brand and app.
- Display modes Show the controls in the appropriate way for the context. Top, bottom, center, inline and bubble modes available.
- Embedded Embed the controls directly in forms and markup.
- Event handlers Tap into the lifecycle of the UI control by writing custom event handlers.
- Accessibility Support people with disabilities and right-to-left cultures with WAI-ARIA support, Section 508, and RTL rendering.