Firebase oAuth sign up for Ionic 5
Starter project for latest version of Firebase native oAuth authentication with Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Anonymous and Email/password
- iOS, Android
- 4 years ago
- 3 months ago
*If you buy externally via Paypal, I will have to send the source code manually... therefore it might take a few hours... *
Starter template with Firebase 6 , Angularfire 5.2
- Ready to use oAuth native implementation for Ionic 5 + Firebase + AngularFire
- Code compatible for Ionic 3/4 available on request.
- ionic-native oAuth - Facebook, GooglePlus and Twitter
- Standard Firebase login with custom user details.
- Anonymous login.
- Reset password feature.
- Form validation.
- oAuth Browser mode: to use oAuth authentication using your web browser to easily development/debugging.
- Public chat implemented using Firebase database.
- Update user details in settings.
- Easily to remove the sample pages and start building your own.
PDF document provided with setup instructions.
- 5.0.0 - Upgrade to Ionic 5
- 4.1.0 - Upgrade to Ionic 4.1 - Angular 7.2- Angularfire 5.1
- 4.0.0 - Upgrade to Ionic 4.0.0-beta.7 including new folder structure. Designs to be updated in the follow release
- 3.0.0 - Ionic 3.9 + Firebase 5
- v2.0.7 - Upgrade Firebase and AngularFire to latest version as well as other dependencies.
- v2.0.6 - Update to Angular 5 and Angularfire 5 and Firebase 4.6
- v2.0.5 - Update ionic-angular to 3.7 and ionic-scripts to 3.0.0
- v2.0.4 - Update instructions and Firebase CLI
- v2.0.3 - Update instructions file to use latest Ionic cli commands (3.5.0)
- v2.0.2 - Update dependencies
- v2.0.1 - Fix bug on real device oauth login
- v2.0 - Upgrade to Ionic 3 and Angular 4
- v1.2.0 - Upgrade to ionic-angular 2.3.0, AngularFire 2.0.0-beta.8 and Firebase 3.7.4. Automatically switch between Browser/Device mode to use the correct oAuth methods. Fix access denied bug when logging out.
- v1.1.0 - Upgrade to Ionic 2.1 !
- v1.0.10 - Adding missing package.json file from bundle :)
- v1.0.9 - Fix Firebase duplicated definition file by locking into version ~3.0.0
- v1.0.8 - Fix Firebase duplicated definition file by locking into version ~3.3.0
- v1.0.7 - Upgrade to latest version of Ionic 2.0.0-rc.5
- Stripe payment linked.
- v1.0.6 - Update project structure, extracting configuration to config.ts file
- v1.0.5 - Add style to chat. Update ionic-angular version to 2.0.0-rc.3
- v1.0.4 - Fix more incompatibility with new version of ionic-angular
- v1.0.3 - Move thing from ionViewDidLoad to ionViewWillLoad to be compatible with ionic-angular version 2.0.0-rc.2
- Adding Android apk sample
- v1.0.2 - Fix tsconfig.json to be compatible with new version o angularfire 2.0.0-beta-6
- v1.0.1 - A few improvements in the source code.