BusinessApp - Ionic iOS/Android with powerful CMS
BusinessApp is created with the Ionic framework, to give you the front end and UI fit for your needs. Because its time to work smart, not hard.
- Ionic framework – BusinessApp is created with the Ionic framework, to give you the front end and UI fit for your needs. Because it’s time to work smart, not hard. Angular JS – Angular JS, the language whose extendibility and performance is impressive, readable and quick to develop. Giving a sorted and structured stability to the template.
- SASS – We know what colors can do. And with SASS you can customise and play with all the hues.
- GULP – When automation is concerned, what could be better than Gulp. Compiling SASS files to CSS has never been easier. Allowing android app and iOS app to run on emulators.
- PhoneGap / Cordova Hybrid App using AngularJS + Ionic framework
- AngularJS Controllers App, Directives and Services
- PhoneGap / Cordova Plugins to manage your plugins.
- Built and ready to use for iOS and Android platforms by using the Cordova Command-Line Interface –The Builds are included in the deliverable
- Ready multi colored home / Grid layouts
- Allows fetching data from JSON sources by using the REST API from the controller
- Beautiful UI/UX and easy style customisation at your disposal.
- InAppBrowser plugin allows you to open any external link.
- Integrated with WordPress, Tumblr and Custom CMS based blog which is managed directly from the backend.
- Notification Management for the admin which can be managed from the backend.
- Providing Push Notifications for the app through Pushwoosh.
- Various logins such as Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram login can be managed from the backend.
- Features for forgot password, edit profile, change password, edit profile image and edit cover image.
- Enquiry page embedded with Google map or other iframe space with enquiry management which is manageable from the backend.
- Contact us details management from the backend.
- Home page management with custom UI and touch based slider for better efficiency, managed through the backend.
- Events Showcase along with multiple images and videos for each separate event, managed from the backend.
- One can create a number of customized HTML pages for the app through the backend and get them running on the application.
- One can add or create image galleries on the app along with adding multiple images in a gallery with the help of gallery view using ion gallery, which can be managed from backend.
- One can create multiple video galleries with multiple videos in each of the gallery through YouTube, which can be managed from backend.
- Manage all the users registered on the app from the backend, through any login method like Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google and Instagram.
- Manage Social Feeds for networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Tumblr and YouTube which can be managed from backend.
- App Navigation allows creating, editing, deleting and ordering navigation through the backend.
- Enables native sharing of notifications, events and videos.
- Enabling sharing through Cordova plugin “cordova-plugin-x-socialsharing”
- Splash Screen implementation by using Cordova plugin “cordova-plugin-splashscreen”
- Keyboard management by using Cordova plugin “com.ionic.keyboard”
- An offline screen when there is no internet availability.
- A search feature to look for content on the application.
- Status bar color customisation feature by using Cordova plugin “cordova-plugin-statusbar”
- Social Feeds by using Cordova plugin “cordova-plugin-inappbrowser”
- Image Uploads by using Cordova plugin “cordova-imagePicker”
- The option for enabling and disabling features which are not required on the app through the backend.
- Backend developed using Codeigniter with MYSQL database.
- Neat material backend UI through Materialise CSS
- A complete and hosted documentation for managing, using the system, compiling the applications and publishing the application.