An ionic 6, angular 11 and firebase starter app
- iOS, Android
- 1 year ago
- 8 months ago
Ionic 6, Angular 11, capacitor and firebase
A beautifully designed ionic 4 and angular 8 app template with a lot of functionality to allow a user/ developer to get started quickly in their app development from this template.
The app is developed with Angular and Ionic for front facing app and Firebase as backend, managing everything from database and persistence to storage, cloud messaging and hosting.
- Install the ionic CLI globally:
npm install -g ionic
- Unzip and navigate to the folder in terminal for mac or console for windows
- Please note that before running the app, you need to configure your own firebase project and update firebase config in
npm installfrom the project root.
ionic servein a terminal from the project root.
Try the app
- social login capabilities
- multilanguage (enlgish, french, german, spanish and chinese)
- manage a feed posting, liking and commenting on feed
- follow and unfollowing people
- chat or call with a person you follow
- share profiles/ feed etc
- upload images
- modify and persist user settings
- google maps (places search, geocoder, markers and info window)
- scheduler (in-app calendar)
- swipable items and swipe to reveal options
- empty data states
- handle error states
- and much more!!