Event App and Maps
Awesome event app with Google Maps integration
How to use this template
To use this, either create a new ionic project using the ionic node.js utility, or copy and paste this into an existing Cordova project.
Or use the files from ionic market: Go
It is a clean project without external dependencies!
Configuring the project
- go to the \www\app\controllers\ folder and open up the results.js with your favorite editor
- Edit the following line to include your Google API key:
$scope.apiKey = 'YOUR_API_KEY_HERE';
Trying out the app
- Issue ionic serve in your shell to try out the app in your regular local browser
- Issue ionic run android / ios in your shell to try out the app in a real device
Finding something in the demo content: Type in 'Berlin', 'Ber', 'Sports' or 'Düsseldorf'
- Handling possible backend-requests in services -> add your backend easy and fast!
- simulate backend connections with promises and timeouts -> you can check possible loading spinners and so on
- simple and only a little bit scss styling
- usage of ionRefresher, infiniteScroll, ionSpinner, Popups, Modals -> if you are new in ionic you can see all this in action
- Custom little Google Maps directive to show map and markers (linked markers) -> no external library
- open native maps app via detail page
- open dialer for tel contact on detail page
- open mail app for email contact on detail page
- open browser for website on detail page
- random images :)