Event App and Maps for Tablet
Tablet version of the awesome event app with Google Maps integration
This is an addon starter template based on my ionic-starter-requirejs template for the Ionic Framework. It is a base event app with the usage of Google Maps (custom directive). It is a possible implementation of the ionic-start-eventmaps for tablets.
How to use this template
To use this, either create a new ionic project using the ionic node.js utility, or copy and paste this into an existing Cordova project. It is not that default approach to use the Ionic Framework ;).
Or use the files from ionic market: Go
It is a clean project without external dependencies!
- change the Google Maps apiKey in the index.html
Finding something in the democontent: Type in 'Berlin', 'Ber', 'Sports' or 'Düsseldorf'
- Handling possible backend-requests in services -> add your backend easy and fast!
- simulate backend connections with promises and timeouts -> you can check possible loading spinners and so on
- simple and only a little bit scss styling
- usage of ionRefresher, infiniteScroll, ionSpinner, Popups, Modals -> if you are new in ionic you can see all this in action
- Custom little Google Maps directive to show map and markers (linked markers) -> no external library
- open native maps app via detail page
- open dialer for tel contact on detail page
- open mail app for email contact on detail page
- open browser for website on detail page
- random images :)
- map is always visible --> custom backhandling