Ionic Roots Multi-Purpose App with WordPress Backend
5 Pre-built apps coded with the best practices. It includes 100 WordPress integration so you can manage the content of the app remotely.
Ionic Roots is the perfect tool to build an hybrid mobile app really fast, built with the Ionic Framework and coded with the best practices. It includes 100% WordPress integration so you can manage the content of the app remotely and the best of all we have video tutorials to get you started.
Ionic Roots Features
Ionic Roots is powered by
5 Pre-Built Mobile Apps
Every app has its own custom templates, but also comes with a set of features like: Gallery Grid with modal, Native Plugins page, Authentication module, Map Markers, Walkthrough Intro, Contact form, Push Notifications.
- WordPress App - You can turn any WordPress Blog into an app, all the categories from your posts will be inserted dynamically into the app, some of the features that you will have right out of the box are: infinite scroll, pull to refresh, comments, save for later and live search.
- Radio App - Build the app for your radio station real quick with this app, show the name of the song and the album art that is playing with the help of Last.fm API on real time, all you need is SHOUTcast DNAS v1 or v2. The radio will keep playing in the background while you read the latest news and even if you block your mobile phone (this feature is only available on iOS).
- Store Locator App - Show a list or map view of the stores near your location by using the geolocation plugin. Each store has its own page listing so you can show more details about each store.
- Restaurant App - This app will help you show the menu of a restaurant with categories, photos, description and prices.
- Medical Directory - Build a medical directory with this app, add doctors and specialties and with the powerful live search your users will be able to search doctors by name or category. Each doctor has its own page so the user will be able to get more details to contact each doctor.
Ionic Roots Features
- Style and Layout Customization
- 5 Pre-Built App Templates
- Infinite Scroll
- Pull to Refresh
- Gallery grid with modal manage it from WordPress
- 3 Category Archive templates (list, grid, thumbnail)
- AngularJS Controllers and Services
- Cache posts in local storage
- Google Maps API
- Last.fm API
- Contact Form
- Live Search
- WordPress Custom Post Types and Custom Fields
- Bookmark Posts for reading later
- WordPress Authentication (Login/Signup/Forgot Password/Logout)
- WordPress Comments
- Push Notifications iOS and Android
- Crosswalk for Android
- Native Sharing
- Native Email Composer
- Barcode Scanner
- Date Picker
- Network Information
Test it before purchasing
You need to install the app Ionic View and enter the ID of the app you want to test, in these demos not all the features are available, but it will be enough for you to test the main templates.
- WordPress App: 88e32747
- Store Locator App: 34580ae0
- Restaurant App: a0c5f501
- Radio App: faf0645b
- Medical App: a534b21c
Note for the demos: avoid to click on the Plugins page in the menu, or the demo app will break, since my app has plugins that Ionic View app doesn't support, you can check the rest of pages without any problems.
WordPress as a Cloud CMS
You will find in the documentation how to turn your WordPress into a Cloud CMS to serve your Content Models as JSON for your app.
If you have any questions before purchasing Ionic Roots you can post them in the comment section, I will try to answer them as soon as I can. Now if you already bought Ionic Roots you can open a ticket in our Helpdesk system, I will appreciate if you are patient because it can take up to 24-48 hours to solve your issue.