Ionic WooCommerce API - PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App
Your WooCommerce Shop / Product Catalog is now readily available on your mobile devices. Quickly accessible and beautifully presented.
- iOS, Android
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
Ionic WooCommerce API http://codecanyon.net/item/ionic-woocommerce-api-phonegap-cordova-full-hybrid-app/14375502 is a PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App with AngularJS + Ionic framework integrated with the WooCommerce REST API (Latest Release: 1.2.1).
What’s new in version 1.2.1:
- Include all the appropriate Plugins in the project
- Support Splash screens for iOS and Android (including base resources)
- Added Content-Security-Policy meta tag
- Fix White Screen in the Android 4.x devices
What’s new in version 1.2.0:
- Create New Customer Support (POST /wc-api/v3/customers) including Personal, Shipping and Billing information
- Added Social Sharing Support for all WooCommerce Products (Title, Description, Permalink)
- Updated core Ionic Framework to the latest v1.2.4 "Copenhagen" release
- Published App to the IonicView (ID: 13c9b404)
What’s new in version 1.1.0:
- Create Orders based on the verified User Customer Id
- Create Orders for any User Customer Id
- Enrich the Order Verification Window with the verified User Customer Information (First Name, Last Name, Customer Id, User Creation Date, Last Order Date, Username)
Technical documentation for the WooCommerce REST API can be found here https://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-rest-api/
With the Ionic WooCommerce API Application, your Shop / Product Catalog is readily available on your mobile devices. Quickly accessible and beautifully presented.
Navigate easily through your entire Product Catalog as the Ionic WooCommerce API Application comes fully integrated with the WooCommerce Categories.
WooCommerce is now the most popular eCommerce platform. With 11,661,591 downloads WooCommerce powers over 30% of all online stores.
Ionic WooCommerce API Application 1.0.0 comes with the latest Ionic framework http://ionicframework.com/ v1.2.1 “amsterdam”. The Ionic WooCommerce API has been developed and tested with the latest WooCommerce Version 2.4.12 (v3 API Version) but supports both v2 and v3 API Versions. Regarding the v2 Version, it supports both HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
Documentation & Support instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1blJc7QxQmvblNO5xzYVZS0-P8tb-lxgyo9lo5Y13dW0Features
- Ionic framework open source front-end SDK for developing hybrid mobile apps with HTML5
- Already builded for iOS and Android platforms using the Cordova Command-Line Interface - Builds are included in the deliverable
- WooCommerce Authentication
- WooCommerce REST API: View List Of Products
- WooCommerce REST API: View A Product
- WooCommerce REST API: View List Of Reviews
- WooCommerce REST API: View List Of Product Categories
- WooCommerce REST API: View A Product Category
- WooCommerce REST API: Create An Order
- WooCommerce REST API: Verify User - Retrieve and View a specific customer by email
- Full WooCommerce Product Category or Product Listing Integration
- WooCommerce Product Categories Reports with Charts
- Product Listing with Image, Details, more attributes
- Functional Basket and Order Creation for already registered Customers (after the Order Creation, Final Verification and Payment is made on the WooCommerce installation). Non-existing Customers / Users registration is made also on the WooCommerce installation (with InAppBrowser redirection).
- Open any external link with InAppBrowser Plugin