ionic starter for online shopping
- iOS, Android
- 2 years ago
- 11 months ago
ionShopping is a intuitive, clean and professional hybrid app, perfect for e-commerce, online shopping, etc. It is a completely functional template/starter for ionic developers to create a multi-platform shopping app with shopping cart, custom powerful push notifications, and a custom Admin panel to manage the orders, the list of products, the images, etc.
What am I getting?
When you download ionShopping you'll obtain the source code of the ionic app and the angular dashboard admin panel, plus an awesome documentation that will walk you through the setup process, step by step, the firebase setup, the setup of the environment, etc. The process should be smooth, but if you encounter any issue with the setup of the project, it will be my pleasure to assist you via email, my email is on the documentation. Features:
- Login (with email/pass and social login with facebook and google plus)
- Recover password
- Sign up
- Tabs system to provide a more clean experience to the user
- Product list (manageable from the admin panel)
- Items details section
- Awesome order system/Shopping cart + checkout with paypal integrated
- Call number native and send SMS from the landing page to contact the store
- Push notifications (with custom dashboard) for promotions with promo landing page
- Editable profile
- Manage all the items, details, images, prices, etc from the amazing custom admin panel included
- Tracking Order (shopping cart), from the admin panel you'll see and manage the status of the order (purchased, processing, delivered).
- Powerful and custom Push Notification system to send notifications to user with rich text and images, to inform or promote offers discounts, etc. You can run a promotion from an start date to an end date, you can also create and save notification to be sent in the future
- Technologies used on the dashboard: Angular 4, Cloud firestore
Ionic App screenshots
Admin dashboard demo
The admin dashboard source code is included with the ionic code