Ionic 3 User registration and Login using Firebase 3
- iOS, Android
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
This is a starter template for Ionic2 projects. Application code contains all required code to provide authentication features in your Ionic 3.x application using Firebase 4.
- Login user
- Register user
- Reset-password (if user forgets password)
- Redirect user to home page on successful authentication
- save user information in firebase database.
- user profile: retrieve user information and display it on user profile.### Not Implemented
- login using Facebook (TODO)
- login using Google (TODO)
- anonymous authentication (TODO)
What you get?
You should receive zipped code for the application. the application will have a module which contains following pages and providers to implement the features. this modular approach makes it easy to use the module with your other applications too.
- Login Page
- User Registration Page
- Password reset Page
- User Profile Page### Providers
- Auth provider ( provides api's to create/login/reset user password )
- FirebaseDataProvidre ( provides api's to deal with firebase database )
UserDataProvider ( provides api's to store/read data from firebase database related to user ).
Pay $9 using Paypal; Please expect delay in as i have to send the zip file manually.
Pay $9 using Paypal if above does'n' work.