Selig - Ionic Ios/Android app with wordpress API
Selig is a mobile template which can be used for blogging or multi purpose use. Integrated with wordpress for blog and Flickr for Gallery.
- iOS, Android
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- Ionic framework- Selig is created with the Ionic framework, to give you the front end and UI fit for your needs. Because it's time to work smart, not hard.
- Angular JS- Angular JS, the language whose extendability and performance is impressive, readable and quick to develop. Giving a sorted and structured stability to the template.
- SASS- We know what colors can do. And with SASS you can customize and play with all the hues.
- GRUNT- When automation is concerned, what could be better than Grunt. Compiling SASS files to CSS has never been easier. It makes android app, ios app to run apps on emulators.
- Complete guide to help you understand and use this App.
- PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App using AngularJS + Ionic framework
- AngularJS Controllers App, Directives, Services
- PhoneGap / Cordova Plugins
- Already built for iOS and Android platforms using the Cordova Command-Line Interface - Build are included in the deliverable
- Multiple colored Home / Grid Layouts
- Home, Article, About and FAQ listing windows are fetching data from JSON sources by using the JSON protocol from controller
- Beautiful UI/UX
- Easy style customization
- Google Maps
- Open any external link with InAppBrowser Plugin
- Integrated with WordPress and Flickr
- Integrated with Pushwoosh
- Facebook and Twitter login
Selig is a mobile template which can be used for blogging or multi purpose use. Integrated with wordpress for blog and Flickr for Gallery. Created with the Ionic framework and supported by Cordova and Phonegap, it is an application which enables the user to customise or use it the way it is. The template has a number of pages with a strong back end to have a conventional user experience. The use of Angular JS, SASS and GRUNT gives the template a rock solid foundation.