An advanced sass based ionic template for online books shopping.
- iOS, Android
- 4 years ago
- 4 months ago
- Book Store Template, IONIC 5, Library template, Ionic Framework, design, Book Store market place, Sell book online template or design, eCommerce template or Design, Online Book Shopping template.,
A Full Featured IONIC Books World Theme
Book World is an Ionic 5 template for online books shopping built in Ionic 5 and Angular 9. Users can see a list of books or can search books based on category and proceed to buy it. Users can also see a list of orders with its details.
In this online library of books, we have developed some functionalities like:-
- Product listing with flip add to cart button.
- Option of increasing or decreasing quantity of the product from the cart section.
- Toggle Menu etc..
To visualize the functionality CLICK HERE
- Forgot Password
- Search Books
- Book Listing
- Category List
- Book Detail
- Delivery Address
- Booking Address
- Add New Address
- Delivery Options
- Place Order
- Order Status
- Order List
- Order Details
- Change Password
- It is a SASS based template.
- Each page has different HTML, CSS, and ts code.
- Form Validation with error messages in all forms.
- Side Menu with toggle button to show books category and user information separately.
- Users can see a list of books and search for a book category or select a popular book.
- Sliding Banners in the dashboard screen.
- The data are fetched from dummy json objects.
- From the Book list, the user can filter or sort books and then add a book to the cart.
- Product listing with flip add to cart icon.
- Product quantity update and remove options in cart screen.
- Then the user can proceed to purchase it after selecting address and shipping method.
- After payment, the user will get a booking confirmation screen.
- Users can see their purchased order history and its details.
- Users can edit their profile and passwords.
- Delivery option selector with shipping method, date and time.
- Extract the source code file and run the following command from terminal (project root directory)
- npm i (It will install required files and libraries and dependencies)
- ionic serve (It will run the project on browser)
- ionic cordova platform add [platform] (It will add platform to project. Platform may be ios or android)
- ionic cordova build [platform] (It will create build for platform)
If you have any query then please contact [email protected]
Write Us at [email protected] or skype (manish.osuniverse) If interested in Full Book World solution (including App + Website + Back-end).
Visit us at OpenSource Technologies