Beautiful theme for quiz in ionic with chartjs supporting various question pattern MCQ
- 3.9.2 and 5.5.2
- iOS, Android
- 3 years ago
- 1 month ago
- quiz, multiple choice, single choice, image choice, exam, options, timer, progress, chart, graph, test, result, ionic2, ionic3, angular2, ionic 3, angular 9, ionic 5, ionic5,
Kindly contact at email@example.com if you are unable to pay via paypal.
A beautiful elegant theme for quiz in ionic2, ionic3, ionic 4 and ionic5 with chart.js embedded to display and compare result for every level using charts. Easily customizable template for ios, android and windows platform supporting various screen sizes.
*Thanks for all who supported quizTime template and as per many of your wishes we have now created quizTime2 template supporting multiple choice questions (MCQ) and image questions as well. *
- Home Screen
- Level Screen
- Quiz Test Screen
- Result Screen
- Performance Summary Screen - with Chart.js
- Simple, Clear and Attractive design
- Supports single choice question, multiple choice question and image questions.
- Progressing timer for each question.
- Line chart to display score secured in each level
- Doughnut Chart to display average percentage scored in each level of difficulty
- Animation effects on incrementing score while attending quiz
- Easily customizable themes with scss files
- Comments were included in the code for easy understanding and modification
- Install ionic dependencies: NodeJS, Github, Cordova and Ionic2
- Download the zip file and unzip it.
- Copy the folders inside quizTime2/ionic3/src or quizTime2/ionic5/src to your projects src folder based on the ionic version installed in your system
- Run $ionic serve to check the app in browser
- Version 3 code will support both ionic2 and ionic3
- Version 5 code will support both ionic4 and ionic5
- Customize the app color by editing “primary” under colors in app/theme/variables.scss.
Follow the comments in the file to modify progressing timer and chart colors.
View Demo before you buy:
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any creating apps or for any support.