An advanced sass based ionic template for Doctors and Patients to search and coordinate between themselves and the hospitals.
A mobile app template for Doctors and Patients to search and coordinate between themselves and the hospitals.
VAID is an IONIC 3.0 framework theme developed on the basis of SASS that includes the following screens:
1) Three Slider Screens About App
4) Dashboard & Homepage
6) Find Doctor
7) Doctor List
8) Doctors Map View
9) Doctor Profile
10) Doctor Personal Information
11) Doctor Working Address
12) Doctor Reviewer
13) Doctor Appointment
14) Find Hospital
15) Hospital List
16) Hospital Map View
17) Hospital Detail
18) My Schedule With Calendar
19) My Reports
20) Drugs List With Search Option
21) Drug Description
22) User Profile
1) It is a SASS based template.
2) CSS Animations.
3) Responsive app. so it fits to all devices.
4) The app using Ionic 3 , Angular 5, Cordova ,Sass, Flat design.
5) Camera plug-in code included.
6) Google maps code is included.
7) Theme tested on both Android and IOS.
8) Multiple sliding screens describe about the app.
9) Doctors and patients can monitor their schedules on calendar view.
10) User can find doctors and hospitals with list View and show their locations on Google Map.
11) User can Upload his medical reports image from camera and can choose from gallery too.
12) Details of the patient/ user can be viewed on user profile screen.
13) Details of the doctor can be viewed on Doctor Profile Screen.
14) Details of the Hospital can be viewed on Hospital Detail screen.
15) All Notifications reflect on Notification screen.
Project Installation Steps:
We are assuming that required prerequisite for IONIC 3 already installed before using this theme.
- Unzip the downloaded project.
- Go to the project folder path and run "npm install". It will install all the node module which are required for this theme.
- Then run ionic serve command.
Before creating build, kindly install the below cordova plugin.
ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-camera
npm install --save @ionic-native/camera
Note: If you get any error related to Calendar. Kindly follow below note.
- Copy ionic2-calendar node module from download theme's node_modules and replace it in your project node_modules folder.
- Open ionic2-calendar in node_modules.
- Find "ngOutletContext" text in all ionic2-calendar files and replace the text with "ngTemplateOutletContext".
- For more detail please follow this "<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47221088/cant-bind-to-ngoutletcontext-since-it-isnt-a-known-property-of-ng-template">
If you have any query then please contact [email protected]
Write Us at [email protected] or skype (manish.osuniverse) If interested in Full App + Back-end.
Visit us at Open Source Technologies